Highway Traffic Tickets
Basic fee includes:
▪ first appearance at court;
▪ request for evidence from the prosecutor;
▪ review evidence with client;
▪ resolution discussions with the prosecutor if required;
▪ final appearance before a justice, if required.
Example: speeding, failing to obey traffic sign, following too closely: $300.00
Minor offence involving a collision: $400.00
Example: driving without insurance or driving while under suspension: $500.00
Serious offence involving a collision: $600.00
Additional fees will be charged for trial services and for travel expense outside of the Hamilton area.
For all other legal matters, F.A.S.T.’s hourly rate is $100 per hour plus expenses and taxes. Legal costs are dependent, but not limited to: the complexity of the matter; early settlement between the parties; parties elect to proceed to trial.
Fees subject to change without notice