Preparation, evidence, and knowledge of the law is key to being successful in Small Claims Court. Yet countless people commence actions without being fully aware of what is required. For example, “Have you run out of time to start a court action?”, “Does the debtor have the ability to pay?” and “How much are you willing to pay in time and/or legal costs?” For more information see the blog article “Before You Sue …”
F.A.S.T. can help you by:
• Providing advice to people pursuing claims under $1,000;
• Representing people who want to start a law suit ($25,000 is the maximum amount allowable);
• Representing people who are being sued in Small Claims Court;
• Recovering money for unpaid debts;
• Receiving compensation for damaged property;
• Assisting in the return of personal property.