When you participate in this blog by posting information to it, you agree without exception to obey the Rules of Conduct (known as “the Rules”) as set out as follows:
- Only post information that you believe to be complete and accurate and will, whenever possible, provide sources and links.
- Respect the comments and opinions of others.
- Do not engage in rude comments.
- Refrain from posting contents just to be shocking or graphic.
- Do not post another person’s personal and/or confidential information.
- Do not mislead or confuse readers by pretending to be someone you are not, such as representing or being associated with an organization when such is not the case.
- Do not encourage others to commit illegal or unlawful actions.
- Not engage in spam.
- Do not transmit or insert viruses, pop-ups or software which may impact readers with malicious code.
- Do not advertise or sell on the site or use the site for commercial purpose.
I, Carl Wais, owner of this blog:
- reserve the sole right to determine what violates the Rules
- regularly review this site for violations of the Rules; and
- will take appropriate action against any violators of the Rules.